Melbourne Stadiums Limited (MSL) manages Etihad Stadium. We are a company with a culture that strives for high performance and encourages continual improvement and innovation. Etihad Stadium is known as a brilliant, world-class sports and entertainment venue that delivers exceptional events and creates memorable experiences for its millions of patrons.
Etihad Stadium employs permanent staff across a range of areas including:
- Event Management
- Event Staffing
- Catering & Hospitality
- Client Services
- Media & Communications
- Sales & Sponsorship
- Arena Management
- Facilities and Asset Management
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
Corporate Account Manager
Melbourne Stadiums Limited (MSL) manages Melbourne's premier sports and entertainment venue Etihad Stadium. We are a company with a culture that strives for high performance and encourages continual improvement and innovation. Etihad Stadium is known as a world-class sports and entertainment venue that delivers brilliant events, creating memorable experiences all under one roof.
Accountability, Teamwork, Passion, Respect, Service Excellence, Innovation
An exciting opportunity exists to join our company as Corporate Account Manager working within the Sales, Marketing and Communications team. Reporting to the Sales Manager, the position is directly responsible for:
acquiring new business and selling a range of corporate hospitality products including Membership products, Match Day and Events casual hospitality and Corporate Suites
you will also provide first class account and relationship management for Etihad Stadium corporate accounts (Members and corporate clients) to maximise the retention of clients who continue to choose Etihad Stadium as their membership/corporate hospitality product of choice, year on year
We would love to meet you if you can demonstrate:
- proven sales capability and experience, including the technical skills and knowledge to apply discovery, qualification, questioning and closing sales skills to achieve sales results and client retention
- a proven track record in successful, proactive account management within the corporate sector, with success measured by retention of clients and client satisfaction levels
- exceptional presentation skills and ability to articulate clearly and confidently when demonstrating, presenting and selling products (belief in product offering)
- well-developed interpersonal skills
- strong negotiating and influencing skills
- high personal impact (presence, credibility and professional presentation)
- a genuine commitment and understanding of exceptional customer service
Qualifications and experience
- Tertiary qualifications in a related discipline preferred
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office Suite of products
- B2B sales an advantage
This is a great opportunity to join the team at Melbourne Stadiums Limited. If you believe you meet the above criteria please submit your CV and cover letter by clicking on the Apply for Job button.
All applications are to include relevant information confirming your right to work in Australia.
We work within the entertainment industry creating brilliant experiences for our patrons and as such, flexibility in hours is required with this position including evenings, weekends and public holidays.
APPLICATIONS CLOSE 10PM SUNDAY 14th JUNE 2015
No agencies please.