Melbourne Stadiums Limited (MSL) manages Etihad Stadium. We are a company with a culture that strives for high performance and encourages continual improvement and innovation. Etihad Stadium is known as a brilliant, world-class sports and entertainment venue that delivers exceptional events and creates memorable experiences for its millions of patrons.
Etihad Stadium employs permanent staff across a range of areas including:
- Event Management
- Event Staffing
- Catering & Hospitality
- Client Services
- Media & Communications
- Sales & Sponsorship
- Arena Management
- Facilities and Asset Management
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
Business Analyst - Finance
Melbourne Stadiums Limited (MSL) manages Melbourne's premier sports and entertainment venue Etihad Stadium. We are a company with a culture that strives for high performance and encourages continual improvement and innovation. Etihad Stadium is known as a world-class sports and entertainment venue that delivers brilliant events, creating memorable experiences all under one roof.
Accountability, Teamwork, Passion, Respect, Service Excellence, Innovation
Reporting into the Senior Business Analyst – Finance, the primary responsibility of this role is to maintain the Business Model and prepare any analysis / reporting that is requested by Management, Board and Investors. The role is also responsible for assisting in the annual budgeting and forecast process, performing business scenario analysis for new projects and driving enhancements in the reporting process.
We would love to hear from you if you can demonstrate:
- Exceptional analytical skills
- Strong business acumen and proven track record of business improvement solutions
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to clearly communicate with stakeholders at various levels
- Exceptional written and presentation skills
- Sound organisational and time management skills
- A logical approach to problem solving as well as an investigative and innovative mind
- Proactive attitude, consistently demonstrates initiative
- Can handle pressure and manage expectations whilst servicing clients from across different departments
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Customer focused and team player
Qualifications and experience:
- Degree qualified in Business Accounting and CA/CPA essential
- Extensive knowledge of Finance modules in Technology One (Finance One)
- Advanced Microsoft suite of products, particularly Excel business modelling skills
- Event industry experience an advantage or similar fast paced industries
We work within the entertainment industry creating brilliant experiences for our patrons and as such, flexibility in hours is required with this position including evenings, weekends and public holidays.
This is a great opportunity to join the team at Melbourne Stadiums Limited. If you believe you meet the above criteria please submit your CV and cover letter via Seek.
APPLICATIONS CLOSE 10PM SUNDAY 9 August 2015
No agencies please.