Melbourne Stadiums Limited (MSL) manages Etihad Stadium. We are a company with a culture that strives for high performance and encourages continual improvement and innovation. Etihad Stadium is known as a brilliant, world-class sports and entertainment venue that delivers exceptional events and creates memorable experiences for its millions of patrons.
Etihad Stadium employs permanent staff across a range of areas including:
- Event Management
- Event Staffing
- Catering & Hospitality
- Client Services
- Media & Communications
- Sales & Sponsorship
- Arena Management
- Facilities and Asset Management
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
Corporate Functions Coordinator
Melbourne Stadiums Limited (MSL) manages Melbourne's premier sports and entertainment venue, Etihad Stadium. We are a company with a culture that strives for high performance and encourages continual improvement and innovation. Etihad Stadium is known for its brilliant, world-class sports and for being an entertainment venue that delivers events and creates memorable experiences all under one roof.
Reporting into the Event Operations Manager, the Corporate Function Co-Ordinator's primary responsibility is to work with the Operations & Events team to coordinate and deliver seamless, efficient and professional Corporate Client and Stadium Member events. Your other key responsibilities will be:
- Developing and implementing Corporate & Stadium Member event plans, timelines and budgets
- Building and maintaining strong working relationships with venue departments, contractors, venue hirers, suppliers, sponsors and corporate clients
- Creating event run sheets for functions and monitoring progress against and on event days
- Coordinating the hiring/delivery of all event equipment and coordinate external suppliers on behalf of clients
- Coordinating casual staff induction, training and performance management for events
- Liaising with the Catering & Marketing teams
- Oversee functions on day to ensure all event orders are met and assist clients with any additional requests
- Assist with bump in / out
- Post event follow up and debriefing
To be considered for this role you must be able to demonstrate the below:
- Previous experience (a minimum of 2 years) in an event co-ordination role, ideally within a membership or sports/event based organisation - essential
- Knowledge of venue operations including staffing, security, facilities, ticketing, cleaning, catering and merchandising - preferred
- Tertiary qualifications in a relevant field is preferred
- Flexibility with your working hours as evening and weekend work is required - essential
- An understanding of venue management and the sport & entertainment industry is also an advantage, but not essential.
- Outstanding organisational skills, attention to detail including planning, prioritising work, scheduling and time management -essential
- Exceptional personal presentation and customer service skills -essential
How to Apply
If you believe you are the perfect candidate for this role then please submit your resume and a cover letter by clicking on the "Apply for this job" button via Seek.
No agencies please.
Please note: we will be interviewing suitable candidates as they apply so get your application in now to ensure you don't miss out!
You will be asked the following questions when you apply:
- Are you eligible to work in Australia?
- How many years experience do you have in a similar role?
- When are you available to start?
- What is your expected annual salary?
- Do you have a relevant degree or tertiary qualification?
Business Analyst - Finance
Melbourne Stadiums Limited (MSL) manages Melbourne's premier sports and entertainment venue Etihad Stadium. We are a company with a culture that strives for high performance and encourages continual improvement and innovation. Etihad Stadium is known as a world-class sports and entertainment venue that delivers brilliant events, creating memorable experiences all under one roof.
Accountability, Teamwork, Passion, Respect, Service Excellence, Innovation
Reporting into the Senior Business Analyst – Finance, the primary responsibility of this role is to maintain the Business Model and prepare any analysis / reporting that is requested by Management, Board and Investors. The role is also responsible for assisting in the annual budgeting and forecast process, performing business scenario analysis for new projects and driving enhancements in the reporting process.
We would love to hear from you if you can demonstrate:
- Exceptional analytical skills
- Strong business acumen and proven track record of business improvement solutions
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to clearly communicate with stakeholders at various levels
- Exceptional written and presentation skills
- Sound organisational and time management skills
- A logical approach to problem solving as well as an investigative and innovative mind
- Proactive attitude, consistently demonstrates initiative
- Can handle pressure and manage expectations whilst servicing clients from across different departments
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Customer focused and team player
Qualifications and experience:
- Degree qualified in Business Accounting and CA/CPA essential
- Extensive knowledge of Finance modules in Technology One (Finance One)
- Advanced Microsoft suite of products, particularly Excel business modelling skills
- Event industry experience an advantage or similar fast paced industries
We work within the entertainment industry creating brilliant experiences for our patrons and as such, flexibility in hours is required with this position including evenings, weekends and public holidays.
This is a great opportunity to join the team at Melbourne Stadiums Limited. If you believe you meet the above criteria please submit your CV and cover letter via Seek.
No agencies please.