AC/DC E-CAL CONCERT TICKET COMPETITION 2015
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Information on how to enter and the prize(s) form part of these Terms and Conditions.
Participation in this competition is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
HOW TO ENTER:
To enter the competition, you must sync the ECAL™ Add to Calendar button to one of the Etihad Stadium events to your device, between the competition entry dates set out below, and ensure that you enter your postcode on the subscription page when prompted.
Entry into this competition is available for residents in VICTORIA ONLY.
AC/DC – 2 x General Admission (GA) tickets to see AC/DC play live at Etihad Stadium on Tuesday, 8th December 2015, valued at $170 each.
Winner cannot change prize orientation based on preference.
AC/DC – Tickets
Entrants will be required to provide proof of identification. Failure to produce the proof of identification when requested may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in invalidation of an entrant’s entry and forfeiture of any right to a prize. Ticket prizes are not redeemable for cash, and cannot be exchanged for an alternative product.
Conditions of Entry:
1. Information on how to enter and prizes, as set out above, form part of these conditions of entry.
2. Entry is only open to Victorian residents. If entrant is under the age of 18 years of age, permission to enter competition must be sought from their parent or legal guardian.
3. Employees and their immediate families of (i) the Promoter, and (ii) companies or agencies associated with this promotion, are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin. The Promoter is E-Diary Pty Ltd, Level 13, 10 Queens Road, Melbourne, VIC, 3004
4. Promotion commences Tuesday 2nd June, 2015 at 00:01(EST) and concludes Monday, 15th June, 2015, 23:59(EST)
5. The draw will take place during the week commencing Tuesday, 16th June 2015 at E-Diary Pty Ltd. Winners will be contacted on or before 29TH June 2015 - Subject to meeting the requirements in Conditions 1-3.
6. If the winner is under 18 years of age, the prize will be awarded to their parent or legal guardian on their behalf.
7. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the prize value from time of printing.
8. The winner will be notified by email and or phone.
9. The prize is not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash. In the event that for any reason whatsoever a winner does not take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of that element of the prize.
10. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained as a result of, or in connection with the prize except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law.
11. The award of the prize is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. The prizewinner is advised that tax implications may arise from their prize winnings and should seek independent financial advice prior to acceptance of the prize.
13. If the prize is unclaimed 24hrs after winner has been contacted then a re-draw will take place.
15. The Promoter is E-Diary Pty Ltd, ABN 57 141 986 110, Level 13, 10 Queens Road, Melbourne, VIC, 3004.
Congratulations: Matthew Beasley