ENTRY TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Etihad Stadium – Conditions of Entry
For the comfort, safety and enjoyment of all patrons, staff and event participants and/or pursuant to the Major Sporting Events (Crowd Management) Act 2009 (Victoria) please note the following Conditions of Entry.
1. Management reserves the right to refuse entry to any persons.
2. Concession patrons must show a valid identification card as proof of eligibility at the ticket box and at the turnstile.
3. Alcoholic beverages must not be taken into or from Etihad Stadium.
4. Etihad Stadium is a smoke free venue – smoking is not permitted within the venue or in the designated smoke-free areas outside.
5. Patrons entering Etihad Stadium and/or the arena without prior authorisation will be liable for prosecution.
6. Management reserves the right to manage patron access to Etihad Stadium via screening equipment/checks.
7. Management reserves the right to inspect any bag and/or articles of clothing for the following prohibited items:
- opened drink containers
- commercially prepared food or beverage
- musical instruments
- unauthorised temporary signage and promotional products
- flags/banners with handles exceeding 1.6 metres
- fireworks/flares/laser lights
- rollerblades, skateboards, scooters
- animals (other than Assistance Dogs)
- professional cameras, audio recording equipment or video cameras
- any large item that cannot be placed under a seat and
- any other item that in the opinion of management could cause harm or public nuisance.
8. Umbrellas are permitted inside Etihad Stadium however cannot be opened within Etihad Stadium.
9. Prams, pushers, eskies, bags and other belongings are permitted into Etihad Stadium however must be able to fit safely under the patron’s seat without impeding access.
10. Patrons must refrain from using foul or abusive language and from making racial or threatening remarks or gestures.
11. Patrons must occupy the seat specified on their ticket.
12. The movement of patrons on the Etihad Stadium site is subject to monitoring by security cameras. Patrons may be filmed/photographed.
13. Patrons are admitted to Etihad Stadium at their own risk.
14. Etihad Stadium will not be held responsible for any damages to, loss or theft of a patron’s personal property.
15. Patrons failing to comply with these Conditions of Entry or requests from Etihad Stadium staff or their representatives may be ejected from Etihad Stadium. If removed, it is an offence to re-enter or attempt to re-enter the venue for a period of 24 hours.
16. Pass outs will not be issued.
Please note that the above Condition of Entry may vary between events.
In order to enhance security, to protect the safety of persons at Etihad Stadium and ensure compliance with conditions of use of Etihad Stadium, Melbourne Stadiums Limited (and its contractors) may operate surveillance equipment within and surrounding Etihad Stadium, including security cameras. By entering Etihad Stadium you consent to to information about yourself (including images) being recorded by such surveillance equipment and to Melbourne Stadiums Limited disclosing the information recorded to anyone (including law enforcement bodies, persons involved in relevant legal or disciplinary actions and the governing bodies of organisations holding events at Etihad Stadium) to the extent that Melbourne Stadiums Limited deems such disclosure to be necessary so as to protect Melbourne Stadiums Limited's or those governing bodies' lawful interests, the public interest or the safety of persons or property at Etihad Stadium.
You have certain rights to access your personal information held by Melbourne Stadiums Limited and can request access by contacting the Chief Operating Officer at Etihad Stadium.